Another Good Day In The Iron With The Tarsacci

The 12 inch coil is awesome in the iron. Still no silver. But I just haven’t gotten over top of it yet.  That small flat button was at least 12 inches down and next to iron! 

E6AA8697-0D8D-49FB-BB28-5B8EA9B7F93A.jpeg

D8D2A1D5-CCCE-4350-8BB0-F5C82CD43B43.jpeg

65D71369-26BA-4912-A14B-A019EB7EFF30.jpeg

45C75E9A-712F-41D6-BBDF-6040E58111C3.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Have heart, persistence will pay off.  You will find silver. You're in the right era for Pistareens and cut Reals. If you had an Equinox I'd say dig everything 17-18. I have no idea what the Tarsacci ID would be.

Wow, your posts are very similar to mine. Is this property near you? Great stuff. I haven't found many buttons lately.

• Like 1

I have a deus and have dug a good amount of cobs and Spanish. 🙂.  I didn’t like the nox.  But the Spanish comes in about 17 on the tarsacci in a field test. 

• Like 1

In addition to the Iron, how mineralized is that soil you are in?

My Tarsacci has covid. Today at the beach I started off by turning on my machine. It was in 6.4 frequency so I moved it up to 9. I ground balanced then salt balanced. Set all my controls and off I went. My friend had his CTX. After a couple hours damp, wet sand and knee deep wash we stopped to compare notes. My Tarsacci would not turn off. Push the button,push the button on and on with same result. So I thought better it won’t turn off than not turn on,so we resumed the spin. About two hours later, time to leave same issue. Only once I moved the frequency back to 6.4 did it turn off. When I got to the car I tried to turn it back on and nothing. When I got home, I tried again in all frequencies and still nothing . At the end of the spin the power indicator was at three bars. So now I decided to remove the end cap and reinstall. Boom, like a lot of times before, when putting in a battery it turned on. So I turned it off and back on 3 times successfully. I will leave well enough alone for now. The only difference from now to the past two years is I was running the new 12” coil rather than the stock one. Anyone else experience such a phenomenon ? Good luck everybody and take care.

Wow!! Mine has never done that….it has blanked out on me, but I figured out that was the battery cover wasn’t on tight enough.  I would reach out to Tarsacci or Aaron and ask about that issue.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dug2gld said:

Wow!! Mine has never done that….it has blanked out on me, but I figured out that was the battery cover wasn’t on tight enough.  I would reach out to Tarsacci or Aaron and ask about that issue.  

It has never given me a problem in water or out before. I’m almost scared to turn it on again lol. I believe we are quite close to one another if your the gentleman who detects in parts of Chesapeake for relics. All my friends got to old to dig in the dirt so I moved on to water hunting. Like I posted the machine is two years old now so out of warranty. 

I am a female. 🙂 I live near Suffolk VA. And relic hunt. Not much of a beach hunter. 

2 hours ago, Dug2gld said:

I am a female. 🙂 I live near Suffolk VA. And relic hunt. Not much of a beach hunter. 

Well there is another Tarsacci running around in south Chesapeake. Nice to meet you.

Hmmm wonder who that is??  I detect south Chesapeake too lol