Afternoon Dinks

Lunk

Nice looking weather. Just looking at the soils in the photos. Totally different from over here on West side of Australia. Keeps your detector looking new. Our red dirt gets everywhere. Nice finds, cheers sturt

• Thanks 1

Seems like some great finds when you know your detectors, and I am going to be learning mine.

Thanks for the stories and pictures, and as always good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very awesome thread Lunk and Sturt! This kind of thread gets me fired up to get back to my gold fields and find some gold when ever that will be. I might have to find new ways to dig up targets from how I normally would being I don't have anywhere close to the range of motion in my foot/ankle that I used to have. I also will have to be mindful not to move my left leg in  a few different ways, so I don't get a sudden, shooting, dagger pain in my hip as well. Time will tell down the road, but for a while longer I am happy seeing and hearing all you mates finding gold like this. Congrats to both of you on your splendid gold finds.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, sturt said:

Hi, i wanted to include some finds in with yours.

Thanks Sturt, heaven knows this post can use some more and bigger gold.🤪

those are some fantastic finds, well done. Digging some nice lumps out of that beautiful red Oz soil is totally on my bucket list.😎

• Like 1

Nice dinks Lunk!  The title of your thread made me think of that song “afternoon delight”. I think you should change the title to “afternoon dinklight” 🤣🤣🤣

I love.......gold 😁

• Haha 2