Worst Find Ever

Norm -  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.  Keep on truckin my forum friend.  Even though you might not get to post finds anymore, please keep on posting your thoughts, knowledge and experience.  That alone is still a great asset and much better than gold pics!  Still wishing for the best for you Norm!

• Like 5

It’s been my pleasure to know you through this forum Norm. I pray you and your families days together are pleasant and warm. 

Mike

• Like 4

Heya Norm

Never give up !

Doctors are people too and they aren't always right . People amaze doctors every day .

(Probably more than we know with those HIPA laws..)

How many people do you know that the doctors didn't get their meds right the first time? Almost everybody I know including me !  

The body is one hell of a complicated piece of engineering .

I agree with the others here saying stick around and participate not just lurking .

Keep sharing your experiences past with us less clued in .

Post those old finds , tell us again how you found them .  Forums are what keep me from going crazy (well , more crazy) during our loooonnnnnggggg cold winters here in "East Coast Alaska" ! The days can pass quickly online.......

Always remember , we're pullin' for ya !  

And if you gotta go down , do it kickin' and fightin' to the last breath !!!

• Like 5

Norm 

It has been my good fortune to meet you, spend time with you on club outings, and meet you occasionally by chance in the goldfields.  I too got a warm smile and the feeling that you were truly glad to see me.  You always treated me like an old friend--thank you.  I am saddened to hear of your diagnosis.  God bless you.  

Ken

• Like 6

Thanks for the update Norm,

You dont know how glad I am that I got to swing by and visit with you... i knew you were a little sick from the surgery but i had no idea about this ALS until I got to Quincy. 

I know you have family there and I am grateful for that, but you also have a big family out here that are all praying for you. 

Much love to you and Heather ,and i pray for strength that only comes from God as you face this. 

You are one of the good ones for sure!!!!

If I can do anything that would be a help, give me a call or a message.

Love you brother,

paul

• Like 7