Worst Find Ever

I agree with what a lot of people have posted. I did some reading on it and I'm always a believer in using your mind to help heal. As others have said, Steven Hawking (and probably others we don't hear about) live a long time with it.  I think you have already acknowledged and come to terms with it, and now can hopefully move past it and continue to gain strength and keep mentally active. No one knows how long anyone of us have, so every day is precious. Stay strong. Take the good days when they are there, rest on the bad days. Maybe there will be some new drug trials coming up soon. You have a lot of us in your corner, rooting for you. 

• Like 5

My thoughts and prayers are with you Norm.  ~Tim

• Like 2

Norm, even though I've never been as fortunate as others to meet you, reading your posts here gave me a good feeling about you -- one of those people I'd like to have for a neighbor and face-to-face friend.  Although your detecting days are over there is still much we can learn from you.  Please continue to share your wisdom with us.  I look forward to it now as much as I ever did.

• Like 8

Wishing you all the best, Norm.

• Like 2

Norm,

Keep looking toward the future and enjoy every day!  

Best of luck to you,

Mark

• Like 2

Norm,

Lisa and I are so grateful to have met you. You went out of your way to drive up to the high country to spend a little time with us newbies. You shared your precious time and knowledge with us in the wonderful Sierras...  We were total strangers in your neck of the woods and we will not forget your hospitality ...Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...It sounds like you are a very lucky man.

Chuck and Lisa

• Like 2