GPZ Nuggetfinder 12” Vs GPX 6000 11”

Interesting about depth on small gold.  I have been able to get non measurable sub grainers with the GPZ.  (when you learn how to listen)  My difficulty for a while was learning how to get it out of the scoop.  You really need to use a different technique to do this correctly.   

I think the weakness, for sure, is not being able to get into the tight areas.  Other than that, I don't really need smaller gold.  I think this was the main lure of the 10" xcoil for me.  I really loved getting in to those small rocky areas.  So I think the 6000 will definitely get a lot of the small pieces that the GPZ is just too big for.  

Sensitivity-wise, this is why I got rid of my 5000.  My unit, specifically, was bad at getting anything less than .2g.  It was frustrating.  So kudos to Minelab on fixing this.   And, yes, I know there are plenty of people who could get smaller gold with thier 5000k units.  For some reason, my unit, nor by buddies unit, never could ... even with the gold touching the coil.

• Thanks 1