Sports Field Gives A Burl Ives (silver And Gold)

• The title was changed to Sports Field Gives A Burl Ives (silver And Gold)

Great finds in such short time, has the wife laid claim to the silver yet.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Great job on the saves!!!! You gotta love those kinda hunts!!! Wish you luck with the next shopping trip Ha Ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/24/2021 at 2:44 PM, Tiftaaft said:

Texas turf is getting pretty hard packed by this time of year, so digging was tough, especially working to leave the field the way I found it.

And then there's the challenge of not hitting the target with your digging tools when the ground is so hard.

Nice work, both the detecting and the researching!  Looks like that ring is pretty old.  When was it issued?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

And then there's the challenge of not hitting the target with your digging tools when the ground is so hard.

Nice work, both the detecting and the researching!  Looks like that ring is pretty old.  When was it issued?

Thanks GBA.  Challenge indeed (I put a few pretty hefty gouges in some clad in the process).  The ring is from 1985 - I was going to say not too old... but I guess that is still 36 years ago... though could have been dropped at any point since then.  

16 hours ago, dogodog said:

Great job on the saves!!!! You gotta love those kinda hunts!!! Wish you luck with the next shopping trip Ha Ha

Thanks Dog.  I think my wife is on to me... she gave me the "side-eye" as I asked her when she wanted to go shopping again... haha. 

On 4/25/2021 at 12:14 AM, Valens Legacy said:

has the wife laid claim to the silver yet

Not yet VL, but I have a feeling if I repaired the clasp, she may be VERY interested in the chain.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2