Back At The Silver Beach

Great hunt. You never cease to impress with that GPX. Everything from relics to gold.

When I was in Savannah, I really enjoyed interacting with people for the most part. The beach was packed, and a lot of people talked to me. I showed quite a few people the benefits of beach detecting for them. Some were interesting in their own right.

But that's because I live in a secluded area, and my nearest neighbor is a half mile from me. I don't see many people.

1 minute ago, F350Platinum said:

Great hunt. You never cease to impress with that GPX. Everything from relics to gold.

When I was in Savannah, I really enjoyed interacting with people for the most part. The beach was packed, and a lot of people talked to me. I showed quite a few people the benefits of beach detecting for them.

But that's because I live in a secluded area, and my nearest neighbor is a half mile from me. I don't see many people.

I don't mind talking to some people, but it's the ones that you can't get rid of that get to me 😄 I can't detect if you keep talking to me and I have to remove my headphones every 2 seconds. Mini rant over 😶

• Like 3

1 hour ago, schoolofhardNox said:

I don't mind talking to some people, but it's the ones that you can't get rid of that get to me 😄 I can't detect if you keep talking to me and I have to remove my headphones every 2 seconds. Mini rant over 😶

True! I had a solution for that, I never took my headphones off, and acted fidgety so they would let me move on. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2