A Girl Named Tiffany

Actually it was Charles that started the company.... nice find!

That cuff looks awesome.

• Like 2

Luckily I didn't dig one of their lamps, My wife would have a hell of a time trying to put it on her finger!!!

• Haha 5

Wow that custom cuff is awesome.

If you wave it over it, the Equinox will find it... 🪄 Good stuff!

• Like 2

Great job on the cuff and the find.  I agree with you about the original cuff.  Mine has broken and cracked a couple of times so I have a tube of Krazy Glue handy.

• Like 2

Great finds once again, one of these days I am going to have to find time to swing my 800. Things have been so crazy that I haven't had time to do anything.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

Well done on the garage modded arm cuff.  You obviously have some skills besides detecting and writing.

The ring has the maker's mark and purity stamped on the outside?  Is that so the wearer can impress her friends?  Nice find, regardless.  When I saw 28-29 I thought you were going to pull up a silver dime.  (That may be a bit high for a silver dime; ~27 is more like it, I think.  But deeper targets don't always read what shallow ones do, even with the Equinox.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

The ring has the maker's mark and purity stamped on the outside?  Is that so the wearer can impress her friends? 

Yes. 😉