New To The Forum

AUgetter

I am retiring at the end of August.  I will be pulling my 5th wheel around the US hunting nuggets and relics.  I have been mostly vacation detecting for a couple of years now.  I am really looking forward to doing A LOT more of it with way better equipment.  I have met a lot of other detectorists out there and what I'm looking most forward to is making friends with more of you.  I get a lot of enjoyment from sitting around the campfire swapping stories, getting to know people and absorbing some of the vast knowledge of how and where to hunt.  I hope to see y'all down the road!

• Like 6

Welcome and I will be looking forward to reading about your adventures in the near future. Please post some of the pictures of your finds and places that you have been for some of us who can't get out that way.

• Like 3

Welcome AUG, Well if gold is what your after, you found the right forum. The gold people here will fill you in on anything your missing or want to know. Check out the DP database for a lot of great info, You will be surprised  at how much cool stuff is awaiting your discovery. So glad to have you!!!!

• Like 3

Welcome AU,

Your new 1 ton 4x4 should do a fine job of getting you around! And welcome to the retirement ranks ; soon! Sounds like good times are in your future!! Be safe in your travels! Don't forget to post some pics!👍👍

• Like 3