Suction Dredging Possible Soon Again In California?

Agree that this sounds like a loophole.  I really hope there is some merit to it, but it reads like one of those clickbait advertisements that say "Dentists don't want you to know this one secret because it will put them out of business!"

Like I said, I really hope to get in the water again, but I will wait and see what the news is. 

• Like 2

For all the text they wrote they could have included an example of the methods they allude to. I am not bashing PLP, they have done an incredibly good job on legal affairs, and I have a lot of respect for them. But they could have done a bit more than tease dredgers.

• Like 2

I guess it's not surprising that many are suspicious or disappointed in this article, a sign of the times. Instead why not view it - celebrate it - as a necessary step that is being attempted? Something that up to now, no-one has been willing or able to do. 
Should setting out the successful points they have accomplished be characterized as "teasing" dredgers? Or, are these necessary steps that have to be taken on behalf of all of us in order to overturn the ridiculous restrictions that have been placed on recreational dredgers? 
I guess time will tell. 

Looks like a membership drive. Gotta be a member to get the secret instructions.

I've followed PLP since they were founded and contributed for many years. They have several dedicated members who I'm sure have recreational miners interest at heart.  I've just got to ask though - does anyone know of a single court case they have won?

I support Mountain States Legal Foundation now. They have pursued and won several major mining cases for small miners.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...