A Little 7000 Love

Sweign Thanks, I love the 7000 it’s all I really ever use I’ve swung it since the release in 2015 and it is hard to imagine it misses much, guess I’m watching intently on reports for the 6000 (not 600, lol) and waiting on the new nugget finder coil although as the days tic by I’m inching ever closer to just going x-rated... starting to look like the logical choice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 1515Art said:

Sweign Thanks, I love the 7000 it’s all I really ever use I’ve swung it since the release in 2015 and it is hard to imagine it misses much, guess I’m watching intently on reports for the 6000 (not 600, lol) and waiting on the new nugget finder coil although as the days tic by I’m inching ever closer to just going x-rated... starting to look like the logical choice.

I’ve been told a Zsearch order is headed its way UpYonder 😊 which means not much stock to be had in Aussieland for a while. 😞 Pretty frustrating being a dealer in Australia at the moment, it’s the start of our detecting season and the two main hot items of choice, GPX 6000 and Nugget Finder Zsearch, are in constant backorder with a few dribbling through here and there, losing sales is the order of the day as customers scramble all over the country doing the ring around trying to get their hands on product before they head off on their prospecting adventures.

It makes it hard to plan your advertising and maintain or develop relationships with your customers to have it all thrown away due to an inability to supply, customers just will not wait if they can source the thing they want clear across the other-side of the country. 😣  The only saving grace is every dealer has exactly the same problem so we all suffer together 😆 

• Like 2

X rated love it, aye there`s a new kid on the block, but that thick in the middle brother only leaves it scraps it seems.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jonathan Porter said:

I’ve been told a Zsearch order is headed its way UpYonder 😊 which means not much stock to be had in Aussieland for a while. 😞 Pretty frustrating being a dealer in Australia at the moment, it’s the start of our detecting season and the two main hot items of choice, GPX 6000 and Nugget Finder Zsearch, are in constant backorder with a few dribbling through here and there, losing sales is the order of the day as customers scramble all over the country doing the ring around trying to get their hands on product before they head off on their prospecting adventures.

It makes it hard to plan your advertising and maintain or develop relationships with your customers to have it all thrown away due to an inability to supply, customers just will not wait if they can source the thing they want clear across the other-side of the country. 😣  The only saving grace is every dealer has exactly the same problem so we all suffer together 😆 

Yeah for us we have two seasons.  Summer here is when all the northern folk get out to detect, but in the south too hot for them......maybe, but there time seems to be the winter.  IDK cause I am a northerner and my field season just started.  From the time the snow just finished melting to the the start of the grass starting to grow is the best time to detect!

• Like 1

I have found very small pin head size gold with the  Z but wondering with the introduction of the 6000 what I have missed. Have read about the successes of the 10 Inch x-coil by Simon (phrunt) and Dave ( davsgold) and positive x-coil comments from jr (beatty)and AraratGold on this and other forums along with comments on the X-coil Facebook site.

Was also influenced by the test comparisons between the standard Z coil and the NF 12 ( have one) and the potential wait time for a 10 Inch NF coil, so have purchased a 10 Inch X-coil, its in the mail (DHL).

X-Coils give a detailed DIY on how to make a patch lead and in a past life working in Computers/Telecommunications, I could make up one myself but prefer to get a pro to do the job for $150Aud.

• Like 2

Clark,

That is a nice bit of gold for the basin these days.  I sure miss it or any of the gold fields.

We've promised each other that we would get out now that you are in Vegas but it just hasn't happened.  When we do I'll have my Zed and X-coil with me.  It has found some gold and meteorites in the basin.  You are welcome to use it.  I've made that offer to others as well.

PeterInSa

I got an adapter made by a pro here in the states and I didn't have any of the problems the early adopters had with the adapter or the connector back to the donor coil.  Now I'm ready for any of the X-coils as soon as I can find time to get out.  When you are 'on call' with a couple of little boys it is hard to slip away.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Nice bits, WTG!

• Like 1