Detech Relic Striker W/ 2 Coils....$475 Shipped

You remember what frequency that runs on? Might be interested for some my deeper hunting here.

• Like 1

4.8 khz

It runs quite too. I haven't seen falsing.

It can be hip mounted too. It balances nice also.

It has a ground balance or a setting for no ground balance.

Was going to say it will be a little weak on gold compared to the Tejon. Not necessarily a bad thing as I've been picking through hunted out spots hitting slopes that have a ton more top soil. Snagged a beat up large cent other day at just over 12" and still didn't hit clay. You doing PP?

M Ground is manual, A Ground is auto so basically if you were hunting in all metal you would use A Ground and set your threshold to a nice steady hum.

Does that have a 1/4 headphone jack? I'm not one to run a machine without headphones, shy like that :p

I have both types of headphones so glad there isn't some obscure adapter needed.

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Detech Relic Striker W/ 2 Coils....$475 Shipped
  • Similar Content

• By V3i/MXT Pro
      This detector is in excellent condition and has only been used in the field once... It’s like new! It comes with display and control box covers, instruction manual and box. At this point, you would be hard pressed to find a nicer one. Additional photos available upon request. Price drop to $375 (was $425) Shipped CONUS.

• By idahogold
      Bazooka "Sniper" 35" fluid bed sluice, excellent cond.! $175
      Angus Mckirk drop riffle sluice Large Size, like new $75
      Lightweight Aluminum double stack highbanker ,bottom sluice is 9" x 30", has 1 1/2" inlet w extra fittings for electric pump for Home recovery of cons , removable grizzly screen, adjustable leg stand, unknown maker Works Great! $145
      Message me w/ interest, offers or contact info
      Shipping  "Not included"
      Paypal OK 
      I'm easy to work with! 
      Happy 2021! Stay Strong! Cheers' to All!

• By Condor
      Brand new in the box, factory Minelab 19" coil for sale.  This coil is about 2 months old, never taken out of the original box.  I'll even include a slightly used Minelab lower rod in the deal.
       $750.00 plus shipping.  
    • By microsniper
      Lightly used 12" concentric coil for the Whites MXT (DFX, M6, V3i,) series detectors.   Coil is in great condition, no wear on the cable and just light scratches on the skid plate.  The charger works great, battery pack is older and not sure how much charge it holds as I do not have the detector any longer.  (ill include it if you want it)    Id trade for some good working headphones
      $85.00 shipped Priority Lower 48 USA only.   I can accept PAY PAL OR ZELLE if you have it..   Cheers,

Mike in Tucson,AZ

• By WesD
      GPZ 19" Coil
      Posting for a friend.  $800 or best offer
      located in Placerville area CA
      Please email him for more details, or message me.
      oleandersen.andersen84@gmail.com