Another Ghost Nugget & Hoping The Gpx-6000 See's It

Gerry, 

FB is full of haters and that is why I just posted your excellent article and told them "Class is in session".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Gerry,

Will there be any ergonomic nuggets on that slope?  haha

Mitchel

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Gerry,

Will there be any ergonomic nuggets on that slope?  haha

Mitchel

You know me well Mitchel,  Weight and Ergonomics do in fact = more gold for this old Jar-Head.

• Like 2

Gerry, that's a great observation and I am sure there are many people who recognize what you are trying to get across to help all of us. 

Also happy that despite nay-sayers, you have continued to talk about these critical detecting details.

Thanks...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

but it's the VLF's that will keep on giving on a variety of gold the other PI's and ZED just can't see.  I don't make this stuff up, it's facts that I can easily back up and I do it every year.

Fascinating Gerry. I see many good applications for VLF's, and I use mine mostly in trashy areas where I need an iron meter, or for bedrock scrubbing if the mineralization allows it. But gold of that size missed by high end PI's/ZVT that only a VLF can see? Why do you think that is? There clearly is something that I don't know yet about VLF's. Thanks for your inspiring posts.   

• Like 1

It’s like an ore nugget. If you were probably to dissolve that away it would end up being a big pile of dust and flake, or wire gold, so there is lots of pore space in it.  Try running your detector over a veil of gold dust and flake. It doesn’t work too well.  VLFs work much better for fine gold and should sing nicely on pieces like that!

• Like 2

On 5/1/2021 at 11:37 PM, Gerry in Idaho said:

Will the new GPX-6000 see this kind of gold or act like all other PI's and the ZED and not see at all?

At this early stage of the 6000s release I am going to be bold and throw caution to the wind, the 6000 will do what no PI or ZVT will do and maybe replace your VLFs except where discrimination is needed. Time will tell and I look forward to your findings.

• Like 4

On 5/1/2021 at 6:37 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

I made a post on my FB (Gerry McMullen) and shared a pic of the find along with the true comments of, the GPZ will not see it.  Between the private messages and or public posts, I was immediately informed by a few of BS and even told how I must not know the GPZ-7000.  One well known GP-3500 hunter even said he guaranteed his 3500 would hear it.  

That FB post and the way you handled it just got you another customer.  ME .  Once I have the funds I will be buying a 6000 from you whether or not it detects that type of gold.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1