Another Ghost Nugget & Hoping The Gpx-6000 See's It

11 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Even with all that power, you still enjoy comparing detectors, coils, settings, targets, just like my Staff and I...as the ultimate goal is for us to all get better.  I look forward to getting the GPX-6000 in your hands, meeting again some time in NV or maybe CA this go round (if I get an invite) and comparing all over again to get the best results we can.

Hey Gerry as soon as that GPX-6000 gets here I am heading for Nevada. So I will meet you there for some more hunting time together.

Have a good one,

Chet

• Like 2

On 5/5/2021 at 7:48 AM, geof_junk said:

I am not sure what is the best feature in the photo the smile or the find.

Both are worthy and I enjoy teaching the lady gold diggers.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 8:14 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

Funny, how we are all wanting to see how the 6000 does, but I really do think it will be a few months down the road before there is enough people who know what they are doing, getting it in all the different soils, sites, and varying areas we enjoy chasing the gold and seeing the results on the varying gold types.

Or it could be I’ve already let the cat out of the bag for those with ears to hear. But hey, people can waste a few months getting confirmation, or maybe a year. I don’t really need any of these on my patches for awhile, unless I’m swinging it. :smile:

I know you are a superb hunter Gerry. I also bet if we both met on a patch neither of us has hunted, me with 6000, you with 7000... that I kick your butt!! :laugh:

It’s going to be a classic, just like the Gold Bug 2. A no BS gets the job done with no fuss detector.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Or it could be I’ve already let the cat out of the bag for those with ears to hear. But hey, people can waste a few months getting confirmation, or maybe a year. I don’t really need any of these on my patches for awhile, unless I’m swinging it. :smile:

I know you are a superb hunter Gerry. I also bet if we both met on a patch neither of us has hunted, me with 6000, you with 7000... that I kick your butt!! :laugh:

It’s going to be a classic, just like the Gold Bug 2. A no BS gets the job done with no fuss detector.

I like a good challenge Steve.  You also know as well as I do, Minelabs track records is as good as our gold hunting capabilities and that means the GPX-6000 is a winner.

I'll be down towards the end of June and if I don't have one by then, lets try a variety of my specimens and see how well it really does.  My Equinox is a tough nut to crack on that kind of gold.  Even if the 6000 does not do quite as well, I'm all up for the 2+ pounds lighter and better ergonomics.

You want to drag for pink slips.... now that's funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2