Tarsacci Finds Silver On Its 1st Run

Just got this machine, so i just wanted to take it out in the yard i have hunted for 4 weeks with the XP ORXand DEUS , after digging some tabs , which amazed me as i had been over this spot , and not just one but 6 targets i missed then i find the sterling Military pendant at 7" deep . I did not dig one Iron item, but i could hear iron .  all i can say is this machine is different and its good ,very good .  in 5 minutes this machine pulled out the 1st silver from this site.

20210501_154412.jpg

20210501_154439.jpg

20210501_154431.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I LOVE my Tarsacci! It's just cool to mess around with the different settings. In addition, it's DEEP! Congrats on your finds!

• Like 1

I have found the Tarsacci to run deeper than the Deus, especially in mineralized soil.  I see Tarsacci as the best vlf backup to a PI in really hot dirt.  However, the tones and IDs are terrible if you are dealing with modern trash (great all metal machine but awful tone ID machine), so I would definitely grab for my Equinox or Deus first if coin shooting in modern trash.  At least that has been my experience.  A very capable but niche situational machine for hot dirt and salt beach.

Anyway, congrats on the silver.  I am always reluctant to draw concrete conclusions on machine performance good or bad after one run's worth of results.  I tend to chalk up these types of finds to me not being as good on coil coverage as I think I am, even in my own yard.  Otherwise, there would be no reason why I continue to find things in my yard even with so-so machines after I have supposedly pounded the area with multiple high performing machines.

Nevertheless, there is no denying that the Tarsacci has decent performance.  It just lacks a little in the versatility department due to being held back by its audio and a few other missing features.  But it also has features and capabilities found on no other vlf.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

took it out again in the same area and found 6 more copper cents and lead, it handles the black sand better and little rust bits, .But its going to be some time before i get to know how to really use it to its full potential.i was hunting right under a power line to the house 10ft away  and the TV cable was buried at 6" and i found some pennys right next to it . Hard to imagine such a big coil getting such good seperation

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kaolin washer said:

Just got this machine, so i just wanted to take it out in the yard i have hunted for 4 weeks with the XP ORXand DEUS , after digging some tabs , which amazed me as i had been over this spot , and not just one but 6 targets i missed then i find the sterling Military pendant at 7" deep . I did not dig one Iron item, but i could hear iron .  all i can say is this machine is different and its good ,very good .  in 5 minutes this machine pulled out the 1st silver from this site.

20210501_154412.jpg

20210501_154439.jpg

20210501_154431.jpg

Nice! 

I find it intriguing that it supposedly can use the nail & Iron contamination of a site to differentiate the non ferrous. It seems to be able to see the contrast between the two and use that to advantage.

• Like 1

took the Tarsacci to the spot i went over with the DEUS , and the Tar found alot of things i missed. makes me think the small coil on the DEUs is more efected by iron that the 12" Tarsacci coil  not to mention i had the black sand mode on and using 12khz with a 3 threshold and i only covered 40% of the area. I got fooled by the spoon , the bottle cap , the chain linkand a iron wedge that is flat . so when i got home i did some testing and found the iron will give a low tone on the edge and a high in the middle, and also Iron is a longer drawn out signal. still learning but very happy with the Tarsacci so far .

20210503_103540.jpg

• Like 1