Golden Mask Metal Detectors

Hello everyone, I would like your opinion and comments about “Golden Mask” metal detectors. They are made in Bulgaria, but I do not know something about their performance. How they are performed compared with some other brands, e.g., minelab, nokta, teknetics etc. Do you have any information or have you purchased that metal detector?  Are they good or not? Would you buy that brand or not? Thanks.

I don't know a lot about them. Only from what I've seen on videos. They look like they run quiet and unmask well. The graph display looks interesting. They detect deep.

I would like to have the Golden Mask 6 sometime.

I do have a Golden Mask One 24 khz coming on Wed I bought used. So I'll find out then.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Golden Mask Metal Detectors

I have the Golden mask One 24 Khz. It is an interesting detector and runs smooth. 

I have 4 other detectors and decided I'm not going to keep it.

I mostly hunt lakes and I use the Equinox 800 and Anfibio Multi.

If you want to try the Golden Mask One 24 khz I'm selling it $325 shipped. It has a 9" and 12" coils. It has wireless headphones and you can use regular headphones. It has a nice display.

I used Gain 30, Iron Volume 2. It is an easy detector to use.

Golden Mask.jpg

golden-mask-one-24-16.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rick N. MI said:

I have the Golden mask One 24 Khz. It is an interesting detector and runs smooth. 

I have 4 other detectors and decided I'm not going to keep it.

I mostly hunt lakes and I use the Equinox 800 and Anfibio Multi.

If you want to try the Golden Mask One 24 khz I'm selling it $325 shipped. It has a 9" and 12" coils. It has wireless headphones and you can use regular headphones. It has a nice display.

I used Gain 30, Iron Volume 2. It is an easy detector to use.

Golden Mask.jpg

golden-mask-one-24-16.jpg

You have had it for less than one day and selling it?  May I ask why?  I saw your for sale post with 2 coils, wireless headphones, and an interesting display with like a histogram type graph. Also carbon shaft and possibly well balanced. Do you know if one can use any set of  LL aptx wireless headphones or are they  proprietary?  Thanks

I don't know. It has a wireless headphone.