1 hour ago, Slimpickuns said:

I love this machine!

O Boy! Another one! 

No doubt you have figured out the AQ!

I have to work on that Tones mode thing...Carolina and Now Slimpickens!

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

O Boy! Another one! 

No doubt you have figured out the AQ!

I have to work on that Tones mode thing...Carolina and Now Slimpickens!

Thanks Joe! If I keep finding gold at this rate, I'm thinking of buying another AQ since this one has already payed for itself!

• Like 1

Great finds! well done
Thank you for your detailed report.

Here are the purchase prices in Europe (net)
With the currency conversion this is 1837 USD, it's not bad!
In any case it is more than the price of the AQ limited and that just only one month!

image.png.9b9f1a5e5170474c2fcd1b0cb1b731b6.png

1595230667_Sanstitre.png.142b6b9a3c54a9a3a42b9a140d93041d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

great job. I can't wait to get back to detecting after taking a few weeks off.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Great finds! well done
Thank you for your detailed report.

Here are the purchase prices in Europe (net)
With the currency conversion this is 1837 USD, it's not bad!
In any case it is more than the price of the AQ limited and that just only one month!

Thanks for the rundown Alexandre! I gotta say, you have built one heck of a machine that's for sure! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CCadrin said:

great job. I can't wait to get back to detecting after taking a few weeks off.

Thanks CCadrin! I had to take a week off myself, got quite a workout last month working the wet sand beaches pretty hard. When that gold fever hits though its hard to stop. 

I'm waiting for the diving AQ to be released😭😭😭😭😭

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Mikeguard01
      Hunted a few hours with a good friend today. Half of the hunt was in All Metal and the other half in Tones Mode.  I dug everything today trying to learn the machine. Those Corona caps became predictable in Tones Mode. All Metal seems to run a bit more stable and punches really deep. I originally thought the piece of a bracelet I recovered was junk until the 10K stamp was pointed out. No sign of the rest of it in the area, but Ill take it.
      HH
      Mike

• By cuniagau
      This is an update on the lower shaft that snapped into two pieces on a Sunday morning wet sand hunt on April 25.  I list events in a timeline.
      Sunday April 25 about 10:00 AM the lower shaft broken into two pieces after 30-45 minutes of detecting in the wet beach surf.
      Monday April 26 in the morning I emailed First Texas with pictures of the broken shaft and received a RA from FT and shipped it back to FT Monday afternoon April 26.  I posted a message on the Impulse AQ Facebook page pictures of the broken shaft an received a reply from Russ Balbriona that said “Hello Joe- Russ from Fisher here. Email me russ@frsttx.com. I'll get you taken care of.”  I also posted on here at DetectorProspector a post with pictures and received a response from Alexandre that said “Thank you for you feedback.  We are ready with the Mechanical Team to understand and solve the problem.  A lower rod will be sent to you in exchange, and we are studying the phenomenon.  Tests are already carried out internally with high lateral pressure, we will continue in this direction to understand.  I contacted the whole team when I san the message today.
      Thursday April 29 at 10:23 First Texas received the broken shaft which was signed for by someone named Mocosta.
      Friday April 30 at 3:47 (on the beach detecting with my Equinox) I received a call from First Texas.  At 4:05 I received an email from Felix at First Texas that said “We just received your lower tube and is being analyzed by our engineers/quality and will call you on Monday to follow up with you – stay tuned.” And that my voice mail was full.  (it did have one 22 second message about my car warranty in it)
      Monday May 3 I called Felix early as I had an appointment later that day and he said Engineers/quality would decide IF they would replace the shaft under warranty.
      Today Monday May 10, 16 days after the shaft broke, 15 days after First Texas was made aware of the break with pictures and responded to me, and 12 days after First Texas had the broken shaft in their possession.
      So the update is “there is no update”.    
    • By Mikeguard01
      Just received my AQ last week. First two hunts at a worked out beach scored some really deep silver and some old coins.  Most hunters can't find a target at this beach, just ask OBN everybody hates this place. Then I tried another heavily hunted beach today for the third hunt. Scored two 14K rings and a crusty 10K pendant. I thought the pendant was a mini sinker at first. Today's Gold was very deep and the AQ hit solid on them. I'd still be there if the battery didn't die.  I don't believe my Excal would have found them today.
      I love my AQ
      HH
      Mike

• By cuniagau
      I have sent an e-mail to Felix at FT with these pictures.  Hopefully they just send me a new rod ASAP.  This is what happens when you hunt wet sand and California surf.  Or it could just have been a poor quality made rod.  Hoping for that latter as the wet sand California surf is the only place I have to use the Impulse AQ and don't want to have to worry about this again.

• By Steve Herschbach
      It appears Fisher has shipped at least one AQ Limited off to Australia.