Was Wondering Why My Pinpointer Would Not Sound Off

Just got the TARsacci, and am new to it . so I was out at the park and kept getting signals that after digging the plug i got no sound. so I thought G WIZZ could anything be that deep ? so i dug down and down and finnaly the pinpointer started to beep. and i figured it must be a big iron .  but low and behold at a full 14" up comes a brass lamp part. and get this i did not have the detector maxed out  i was in 6.5khz black sand on and salinity on at 37 and a gain of 5 and threshold of 2.  Also it can agnor some kinda beefy foils and not only ignore them on the suface, ( I dug no small foils)  but you can whack a penny derectly under the foil and no masking like 7" under the foil I did the testing . no VLF I know will do that . I will be selling my TDI soon  the Tarsacci not only ignors the small foils but can hit silver and Gold under the foil

20210504_155710.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12" coil, and i have been doing some testing as well . I have a dime buried at 7" and the ground is contaminated and i have overhead power lines20ft away. so i tried my DEUS and it would not hit the dime . but has the 9" coil  but the emi is efecting the Deus so i have to turn down the gain, so then its not hitting the dime . the Tarsacci with the 12" coil on 5 and 6 gain hits it hard. but you would think the bigger coils would be more EMI prone.  but one thing that helps is the BLACK SAND MODE it really clears up the signal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m glad somebody finally noticed this.....👍

Aaron

• Like 1