It's a nice detector and runs smooth. Has 2 tone. Has wireless headphones or you can use regular headphones. Has an interesting display.

Comes with the 9" and 12" coils. Has carbon fiber shaft. $300 shipped. Will Trade for a Vaquaro or make other offer.

Golden Mask.jpg

golden-mask-one-24-16.jpg

• Like 1
  • Rick N. MI changed the title to For Sale Or Trade: Golden Mask One 24 Khz W/ 2 Coils $300 Shipped

Have you tried that machine for any relic hunting or you still poking around the lakes mostly?

• Rick N. MI changed the title to For Sale Or Trade Make An Offer: Golden Mask One 24 Khz $300 Or Trade For Vaquaro
  • Steve Herschbach changed the title to Golden Mask One 24 Khz $300 Or Trade For Vaquaro
  • Similar Content

• By V3i/MXT Pro
      I’ve lowered the prices on these, like new, coils to well below what they sold for on the open market (when they were still available). If you want to pick-up an extra, lightly used, coil for your TDI this may be one of your last opportunities... A search of eBay for White’s brand TDI coils shows little to nothing available.
      TDI coils are in excellent condition... All are unobtainium. Prices include CONUS shipping:
      T-Foot - SOLD
      Jimmy Dual Field 6x9” w/cover - $120
      Round Dual Field 7.5” w/cover - $120

• By Rick N. MI
      I got this coil for water hunting. I really like the coil but I'm going to use smaller coils in the water. It's 520 grams.

• By Rick N. MI
      I got this coil for water hunting. I really like the coil but I'm going to use smaller coils in the water.

• By Rick N. MI
      This detector runs very smooth. 2 tone. Carbon fiber shaft. Wireless headphone. No falsing. Has a very nice display. $250 shipped. Has iron volume.

• By Rick N. MI
      It goes deep. Tested it on a gold ring at 13" in the sand and the 13" Ultimate coil hit it easy. Sells for $1000 new. It runs very smooth with no falsing. 4.8 khz and and still will hit a gold ring deep. Didn't try the 15x18 coil. It does balance nice with the box under the arm. A great relic hunter. Has a ground balance.
      It can be hip mounted. I tried it in a fanny pack and it worked great.
      $375 shipped

• By Dan(NM)
      I have some accessories that fit the Minelab Etrac, Explorer or Safari detectors. I have a carbon fiber lower rod and an upper rod from an Explorer 2, the upper rod has been painted black. The upper rod has a couple of scuff marks, nothing bad. Asking $75 shipped for both rods.

I also have 2 armrests, one from the Explorer 2 and a Herke aluminum cuff. The Herke was mounted, but, never taken into the field. Asking $60 shipped for both armrests. I prefer Paypal friends and family, but you can add 3% for regular Paypal.