Hi From A Aus.. Hey I Play Banjo Not A Bouzouki :)

FastR1Red

G'day from lovely downunder. I thought I'd introduced myself but evidently not, apologies.

I had a GP3000 and 3500 many years ago. Had to sell up due to divorce but kept my Sovereign GT for the beach and parks.

Back on the hunt now so will be picking up a GM soon when they come back up on special, and something a bit better down the road when I'm a better off financially.

Just thought I'd say hi,,,and yes I have an old banjo LOL. 

• Like 6

Glad to have you here, and don't worry none we won't hold it against you for being divorced.

Just don't let the ex find out about all that gold you find, because she may want to get part of it.

We will be looking forward from reading about your finds, and please send us some pictures also.

Have a good day and happy swinging.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Hi From A Aus.. Hey I Play Banjo Not A Bouzouki :)
  • 4 weeks later...

G'day to you FR,

Always wanted to learn the banjo; great sound! Still may try one day! Happy, and jealous, to have more of you lucky Ausies here with all that chunky gold lying about! Be safe, and find some biggins to post!

Good luck!!👍👍

• Like 1

FastR1Red

Heck I’m on my second wife but at 80 I don’t think I need another.

The guy next door that moved in was on his tenth wife but this one put him under. The only trouble they had to have a closed casket. The reason was the funeral home couldn’t get the smile off his face.

The best to you out in the gold fields!

Chuck 

• Haha 3

Hahahaha excellent guys.

No more for me either.

Putting a set of decent tyres and springs in the wagon today so I'll take a couple weeks off for a little camping trip again.

(Once this lockdown is lifeted)

• Like 1