GPX 6000 Magic Marketing Words

Although I totally get Steve's point, I still will hold on to my 7. It is just such an awesome machine that has found me good gold in the past (albeit probably not by Australian standards..). For some situations it will remain the Undisputed champion of the world, even for non-professional Prospectors.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gold Catcher said:

Although I totally get Steve's point, I still will hold on to my 7. It is just such an awesome machine that has found me good gold in the past (albeit probably not by Australian standards..). For some situations it will remain the Undisputed champion of the world, even for non-professional Prospectors.

It looks like the doors are just starting to open up a bit for good lower priced used PI’s and Zeds if people want those. I got out of mine before the prices went down any, and I thought since I’m not really in a place with a lot of gold I should wait a while for the 6k, but on the other hand, our area has just small gold, so maybe I should consider the upgrade soon...

• Like 1

I wasn’t going to, really... at least not at first anyway then it all begins to add up. I’m doing more exploring trying to get into the more remote locations, I have a 2300 but as good as they are I’ve never warmed up to it that much and it’s noticeably less sensitive than the 7000 so not ever my first choice. Seems no question the 6000 is equal to if not better sensitivity wise on the small stuff and good on everything else, set up is fast and the detector light. I’m 68 and although I’m still able to swing the GPZ from sunrise to sunset I’m feeling it more and more, a three day trip takes 3 days to recover from.

I’ll keep the 7000 and my plan is to make a place for it outfitted with the 22” x-coil when they are available and possibly a spiral x-17 as well it’ll be my dedicated deep detector.

The SDC2300 I will give to my son in Colorado, although there may be some benefit shallow water diving I can’t see my self doing that more than once or twice now that im living in southern Nevada.

• Like 3

More marketing words:

What type of nuggets does a 6000 miss?  Maybe you'll find out! (It misses less than the rest.)

Translation:

Wouldn't you rather find out what all the other detectors didn't see? (You have to buy one.)

(I'm relying upon the engineers and testers to make a real difference here.  I don't need to know the technical details.)

What about the cost?

What was the 'value of money' when the 5000 came out?  What was the price of gold?  How about the same questions for the 7000? (Maybe someone else can give the real numbers.)

Let's just say money is worth less now and gold is worth more so that means a $6000 GeoSense is priced less than it seems and you can't afford to be without the latest and greatest if you use a detector more than once a week.  haha  (Make up your number here.)

Resistance is futile.  It's only money and there are a limited number of nuggets left.

Did I win the marketing contest yet?  What are your lines?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mn90403 said:

More marketing words:

What type of nuggets does a 6000 miss?  Maybe you'll find out! (It misses less than the rest.)

Translation:

Wouldn't you rather find out what all the other detectors didn't see? (You have to buy one.)

(I'm relying upon the engineers and testers to make a real difference here.  I don't need to know the technical details.)

What about the cost?

What was the 'value of money' when the 5000 came out?  What was the price of gold?  How about the same questions for the 7000? (Maybe someone else can give the real numbers.)

Let's just say money is worth less now and gold is worth more so that means a $6000 GeoSense is priced less than it seems and you can't afford to be without the latest and greatest if you use a detector more than once a week.  haha  (Make up your number here.)

Resistance is futile.  It's only money and there are a limited number of nuggets left.

Did I win the marketing contest yet?  What are your lines?

Your way ahead, MN, are you a Borg?

• Haha 1