Tarsacci Follow Up After Deus

More like your digging targets that you may normally not have dug because the machine is different. One the reasons I use different detectors over old grounds rather than beat the path with the same stick. There are exceptions to that when it may come to depth when one machine may not hit a particular target as deep.

• Like 4

Well it is deeper, that's an advantage, the 12"coil is going to hit deeper with a louder signal.  but many of the targets where not that deep so it must be getting thru the bits of iron better. and the black sand,  one thing is its blow sand but lots of iron in the sand and the black sand mode really make a very clear difference, then add to that the Salinity balance , its just able to cut thru the crap better

• Like 3

Ok for mineralized soil but what about the Tarsacci in mild soil with iron trash ? Does it perform better than the Deus there ? thx ..

• Like 2

I’ve used the deus for the last 8 years. The tarsacci for the last 2 months. I didn’t think another machine could match the target separation that the deus has, but the tarsacci is awesome in the iron! I am hitting old sites and cleaning up finds we missed.  The tarsacci loves the deep brass. 

• Like 2

On 5/6/2021 at 2:58 AM, palzynski said:

Ok for mineralized soil but what about the Tarsacci in mild soil with iron trash ? Does it perform better than the Deus there ? thx ..

Absolutely! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dug2gld said:

I’ve used the deus for the last 8 years. The tarsacci for the last 2 months. I didn’t think another machine could match the target separation that the deus has, but the tarsacci is awesome in the iron! I am hitting old sites and cleaning up finds we missed.  The tarsacci loves the deep brass. 

I have used the XP goldmaxx  from 2007 to 2013 , then the Deus from 2013 to now . A total of 14 years with XP ....  I agree that the Deus has the best target separation in iron trash  from all the machines I have used since 1998. 

In Europe separation is the key feature because we very often detect on nail beds here , this is why I am curious about this tarsacci...  🙂

• Like 1

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the results on the tarsacci.  I wanted the tarsacci for the difficult red soil dirt in VA.  I sometimes dig in.  I never thought I would want to use it in my area where the soil is soft and sandy and easy to dig.  

• Thanks 1