Arrived in the post 🙂

First impressions: Smaller than what they look like in pics. Light, very light. Fit snuggly around neck. Didnt fall off when I did a few practice bends 🙂

Will try them on weekend with 6000....

• Like 5

Just now, Northeast said:

Will they pair?  

Both bluetooth aptx-LL so cant see why not 🙂

Will let you know saturday....

• Like 2

If it’s OK I’ll just add this to the Avantree thread, I doubt their are enough members interested in boosters and filters with the new 6000 to warrant a separate Bluetooth device thread and ear bud users would be better served I think with the built in Avantree earbuds anyway.

I've no idea if I’ll even want to use anything other than the supplied ML BT supplied headphones but I’m curious if the SP01 can add anything to what and how my hearing responds to the signals. Not having a 6000 yet I connected the Bluetooth with just the earbuds to my TV the sound was good but a little muddy, adding the SP01 gave from a soft warm filter effect on mode 1 filter 3 to a very crisp tight sound over to setting mode 2 filter 1... Party Rock was tight clean crisp music, almost too much so but nice tight, and sharp retaining a full spectrum. I wonder also if anything can be gained by maxing out the output volume on the 6000 and limiting it to my ear with the sp01 or vice versa with the volume?

so this is what I wound up with, the blue tooth, 2” cord (3” would have been better), right angle adaptor 3.5mm to 1/4, Bose ear buds.

E7328CEE-146D-40E6-A92B-275B34854B22.thumb.png.fde7214aa73bcd45ba3ff28a35fcffa1.png855CCC7E-6BFA-4EBC-8DBB-78BCB8DD1895.thumb.jpeg.8db9c639b570ace77e2ad09ab837c6b8.jpegABC3688C-611B-4CE3-8CC2-47A86D5D90BA.thumb.jpeg.5fb2371a806824d9bcb2fcdb26ade28b.jpeg

• Like 3

That is a nice compact setup and would work good with a connected external speaker that most of us have already with a booster.  I know JP was mentioning this but it is nice to see all set up for scale.  👍

You might want to put a piece of industrial Velcro on the unit and sewn to the pouch so it does not slip out on accident too.

• Like 1

Just spent two days with 6000 and Aventree Torus, WTG they pair up effortlessly, no lag, hang around your neck like they are glued there, signal response is magic no lag with there volume turned well down.  I used them st to speakers and left the ear buds recessed in there cavity, If they prove reliable they are the bees knees'

Now the novelty of a new buy has worn off, the 6000 has found its 2nd patch quiet a large one about 150m long 50m wide so far, all deep subgrammers on a gentle heavily grassed flat that I`ve considered had to have gold and have run all detectors over since year dot, the 6000 the only one that has scored. Only bitch I`ve got is I`m going to have to go over all my country again, I`ll be sufferrrrrrrrrrrrn big time ..............😉

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Norvic said:

Just spent two days with 6000 and Aventree Torus, WTG they pair up effortlessly

Awesome 🙂 Thanks!

Was it just a case of switching both to pairing mode??

Well done on the new patch!! Go get 'em!!

• Like 2

Torus goes into pair mode after switch on, just pressed the BT button on the 6000, external speaker shut down, H/phone icon showed up on 6000 screen and paired AOK, after that each switch on Torus was there automatically. Easy as.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Norvic said:

hang around your neck like they are glued there,

Glad to hear that.  I think this is my concern - that they aren't flopping around.  

Are they flexible in any way - in that if you have a fat neck they will expand a little? 

They look like they would be quite loose on the 'models' in the pics but they may be of a petite build.  

Take long to recharge from full drain?  

Cheers, N.E.   

• Like 1

Yeah they have a sort of rubberised, stiff but flexible rear section of the band NE, very comfy. Haven't noticed how long they take to charge, just left on charge o'nite 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1