First Impression Of The AQ - It's A Keeper

WTG Mike!! Love the Red Stone Gold!! Both oldies too and been down for a good many years. I knew you and the AQ would hit it off with a Bang !!  I see a lot more gold coming out of those tough spots you have up there. 

Happy Birthday also..

20210507_124841.jpg

And Thanks to Steve for the extra 26650 batteries. Something a little different.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

WTG Mike!! Love the Red Stone Gold!! Both oldies too and been down for a good many years. I knew you and the AQ would hit it off with a Bang !!  I see a lot more gold coming out of those tough spots you have up there. 

Happy Birthday also..

Thanks Joe. Can't wait to do some more mining with you. First target I dug with the AQ was a old Silver spoon ring. I was on my tippy toes digging that one. Nice job on that battery, looks close to the original in shape. Thanks for the birthday wishes I turn 29 Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to First Impression Of The AQ - It's A Keeper

Those are some nice looking rings. Good to hear the AQ hit on those thin bands deep. Sounds like a great place to have some fun. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, okara gold said:

Those are some nice looking rings. Good to hear the AQ hit on those thin bands deep. Sounds like a great place to have some fun. 

Thanks, I love that old Gold. The AQ does great on those thin bands. The places that I hunt have been hit really hard for years, you really have to work for them. So far the AQ giving me an edge on a few of them that aren't to littered with trash.

HH

Mike

Looking forward to seeing your future finds. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Happy Birthday also..

20210507_124841.jpg

And Thanks to Steve for the extra 26650 batteries. Something a little different.

Dang Joe. I just had a birthday a couple weeks ago ! 🤣. That battery pack looks nice !

• Haha 1

Mike, congrats on your AQ purchase and breaking it in with some old gold and silver! That pendant that looks like a sinker reminds me of a T&CO Elsa Peretti tear drop pendant I found several years ago...Happy B-day by the way, hope you have a good one! Mine is coming up this Monday, turning 45..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carolina said:

Dang Joe. I just had a birthday a couple weeks ago ! 🤣. That battery pack looks nice !

Happy Belated Birthday.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slimpickuns said:

Mike, congrats on your AQ purchase and breaking it in with some old gold and silver! That pendant that looks like a sinker reminds me of a T&CO Elsa Peretti tear drop pendant I found several years ago...Happy B-day by the way, hope you have a good one! Mine is coming up this Monday, turning 45..

Thanks I'll actually be 58 tomorrow.