Nuggets Hunting At Nevada?

Hello!
I think to go to    Rye Patch at Nevada for Nuggets hunting. I would like the nobility, really interesting place and oroshy chances to find quite good gold?
I have Minelab GPX 5000 and two mono coils Nugget Finder 12x7 of "and 17x13" of Evolution. 
I can will join somebody if you plan a trip to Rye Patch area. Or somebody can recommend what part of this area better, western or
the east?
I live in Yreka CA. Somebody can recommend where it is possible to try to use threw the detector for search of gold nuggets?
I new at this forum also understand that my questions a little strange, but I have so far no friends who do nuggets hunting! And if, somebody can help me with this information, I am ready will share gold which I can find!
Thank you in advance for any useful information!!!

Think I perhaps your first language is not English?

There is plenty of gold much closer  to Yreka than the drive to Rye Patch.

The difficult part of finding gold is not the purchase  of a good detector - one just needs the money.

The difficult part of finding gold is not the operation of your detector - they are not that difficult to learn.

That difficult part is finding the spots where the gold is in the ground waiting to be discovered. 

That can take much, much work and time searching. All of us spend time trying to find those places where the gold is still in the ground waiting to be discovered. Many places with no gold are found, before ones with good gold are found.
This is why those places are well guarded secrets.

If I take you someplace and you find $1000 worth of gold, it is exactly like I just gave away $1000 to a stranger. Even if you give me half, then I gave away $500.

Tell me, when was the last time you gave a stranger $500?

Gold is hard to find - that is why it is so valuable.

Most of us learned by study and then trial and error out prospecting in the field.

Clubs can be very helpful.

• Like 4

Join the New 49's club..... Then you will have miles and miles of area to detect that is guaranteed to have gold. You just have to find it! 

If you look, there are usually "used" memberships for sale at discounted prices.

Hello!
I am very grateful to all who responded to my message! I expected approximately such answer to my question! I work therefore couldn't write my answer at once!
I have a membership in New 49's more than a year and I worked on mogikh with claims of this club without metal of the detector and found a little gold. My Minelab not the first threw the detector
already the third and I use it the first month and I see a huge difference with my previous threw detectors, you understand it very serious and good threw the detector.
I have good books which give me a lot of useful information about use detector metal, and also geological information. 
I understand who doesn't want shares the secret where found nuggets, I understand it. But I don't need GPS of coordinate of this place, I need only council or the name
the area where there are chances to find nuggets! And it would be very interesting to me to take part with other people, which too interestingly iskatzoloty nuggets!
But I see, it will be very difficult to be made and I have to hope only for the knowledge and the equipment. But unfortunately, a lot of time, which at me for this purpose is necessary
no. I won't be бьяснять the reasons at this forum.
Can pay better for training $250 and receive information maximum from that person who provides this training in a concrete place and its vicinities.
Anyway, I am grateful to all who answered me!
I apologize for my not really good English! I arrived from Kazahkstan and I live in USA only 3 years!
With the best wishes of Alex!

P.S But if, somebody needs the help and the reliable assistant who isn't afraid of a hard work for investigation of new interesting places, write always is ready to help!

• Like 4

Hey Alex

Im surprised you cant find much on new 49er claims. I heard they have a large claim area in good spots. Maybe it's been picked over mostly. I haven't personally done too much detecting gold in siskiyou co. But I do know there was or is alot of surface gold areas for detecting. Southern oregon has alot of great areas to detect gold aswell. Just have to do alittle research.

Also im not sure if gpx 5000 is your first detector and how well you have learned it. But a gpx 5000 can be a little intimidating for new users. I used a few different minelabs for several years, before I ever bought one. I borrowed them first. But once you get the settings and behavior down , pi detectors are alot of fun. I hope you find what your looking for

Good luck