Nuggets Hunting At Nevada?

Hello to everyone!
I express the huge gratitude of to everyone who answered me! I received a huge number of very useful information! And I am very glad that so many good people decided to help me the councils and offered the feasible help! I even was surprised a little, such active reaction! 
And I think that to receive good result in my searches of good nuggets, only a matter of time! Knowledge + active search, always brings positive result! 
Therefore, I once again want to tell all of you many thanks for your support! Also I wish all of you good luck, to find a gold nugget of the size of a fist!!!

Chris! I am very grateful for your offer to help me with Nevada! If I decide to go to Nevada, I will try to contact with you in advance. I am very grateful for your help!

Fred! I am sure that training with Ray Mills will be very useful to me! It has a new website, there a lot of useful information of http://www .trinityau.com/II will contact it, a little later! Redding isn't really far, near 100ml. Thank you very much!

With the best wishes, Alex!