Broken Lower Rod On Impulse AQ ..... Update

• 5 months later...

On 5/12/2021 at 2:44 AM, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Hello Joe,

Yes that is what I am trying to get for you, as the mechanical changes will take time. (fews weeks minimum)

Alexandre,

Well it has been over 7 months now and I have heard NOTHING from First Texas/Fisher on any new or modified lower shaft that you were trying to get for me.   I have pretty much limited my use of the Impulse due to NOT getting a new modified reliable lower shaft.   I guess that is how First Texas/Fisher is going to treat us Impulse AG users/buyers.  On a good note, my Equinox 800 has been doing quite well on gold since it is the only reliable detector that I am using.  

Joe

• Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1

On 12/23/2021 at 6:49 PM, cuniagau said:

Alexandre,

Well it has been over 7 months now and I have heard NOTHING from First Texas/Fisher on any new or modified lower shaft that you were trying to get for me.   I have pretty much limited my use of the Impulse due to NOT getting a new modified reliable lower shaft.   I guess that is how First Texas/Fisher is going to treat us Impulse AG users/buyers.  On a good note, my Equinox 800 has been doing quite well on gold since it is the only reliable detector that I am using.  

Joe

Hello Joe,

Sorry I thought you solved your problem.

Can you give me your address, I will ask the after sales service to contact you ?

Regards

Alexandre

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Hello Joe,

Sorry I thought you solved your problem.

Can you give me your address, I will ask the after sales service to contact you ?

Regards

Alexandre

PM sent!