51 minutes ago, strick said:

Mitchell what makes one part of the beach older then another? 🙂 

strick

What could (or did) anyone find around the Cliff House and the Bath Houses in San Francisco?

Yes I get what you are saying...but the ground is the same...I was just razzing you a bit because it sounds kinda funny saying one part of the beach is older then the older part. . An older part of town would make sense but thats another thing to discuss...The Key button is interesting...I have a hinged key that I found that I'll try to post a picture of one of these days. 

strick 

15 hours ago, strick said:

Mitchell what makes one part of the beach older then another?

Well maybe God had second thoughts about where the beach should have been. Just a theory but who knows for sure. My second guess would be they removed some homes and added the beach sand.

• Haha 2

I went back to the same area yesterday with my Nox/15 on Park 1/23 and got more 'stuff' and one little charm.

IMG_20210511_104056_470.thumb.jpg.7d58c2019fb3678ba8a2b2aac071995a.jpg

The charm is for the old fashioned charm bracelets and it says Salt Fork Lodge.  I looked it up online and it looks to be an interesting place.  Has anyone stayed there?  It looks like it should be detected!

IMG_20210512_105935_983.thumb.jpg.427c38a159188f4368533c6eea45c29a.jpg

IMG_20210512_110010_229.thumb.jpg.93d17ce74d7be792a2086d48997c3af8.jpg

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

The charm is for the old fashioned charm bracelets and it says Salt Fork Lodge. 

Nice looking charm and in good shape.

My dad took us there about 8 years ago for vacation, and it is very nice in early spring. As far as detecting I don't know if they would allow it as it is a state park. You may want to check on that part, but there is a lot of area to check out. I sort of remember that it was about 2 hours from Dayton I think.

Good luck on your next outing

• Thanks 1