How We Use Gold Detectors In European Creeks (minelab Goldmonster 1000 And GPZ 7000, White's Gmt)

Hello friends,

I made a two-part video about how we use Gold Detectors in European creeks. I first was scared of sharing it here, cause we really are no experts on metal detectors and you Pros here will sure find some things, I messed up. But maybe it's entertaining for you, to listen to a detector-non-Pro 😃.

Please cut me some slack. I tried to focus on the things, I do have some experience with and that's how we use the detectors in our creeks... Enjoy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

In the early 1980 a mate of mine did have a bit of success with just specking specimens in creeks. It has not been my method of prospecting, but he has a lot of success with detecting creeks. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, geof_junk said:

In the early 1980 a mate of mine did have a bit of success with just specking specimens in creeks. It has not been my method of prospecting, but he has a lot of success with detecting creeks. 

OK, I also heard from a colleague, they do this successfully in NZL.

I'm sure if I was the first one with a detector in the Swiss mountains, I would find a lot. But meanwhile the easily accessible open bedrock has been detected thoroughly. Unfortunately, we have a lot of boulders and not so much open bedrock. Or I should better say, thanks god we have a lot of boulders, so there is still something to find for us, there are not so many prospectors willing to pay the effort to remove them 😃.

• Like 1

Look on the bright side, the greater the handicap the less will be competing against you.😉

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, geof_junk said:

Look on the bright side, the greater the handicap the less will be competing against you.😉

yeah, exactly 💪🤠👍

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Glenn in CO
      Interesting Video on a FBI seizure of safe deposit boxes and there view of people holding precious metals, cash, collectibles, etc.
      Feds Now Want to Keep Safe Deposit Box Contents
    • By abenson
      Got permission for a construction site to dig bottles over Memorial Day weekend. The bottles were dating from 1860 to 1900 most of them 1880's. We dug over 60 bottles, I came home with at least 2 dozen decent ones. Had a great time with my Brother-in-law and a few friends. picked up a few wheat pennies in the waste piles and my Brother-in-law was lucky enough to find a valuable token. Sorry don't have a picture of it. Video below if you want to watch it. Sorry the audio kind of muffled in spots.

• By geof_junk
      Who has seen the videos of "Legend of Croc Gold" done in Bougainville Papua New Guinea and how did you get to see it (what links have you got to see it) I spent time there from Feb 1973 to Sep 1979 when I was young and fearless what a great and rewarding time it was for my family and self.
    • By mn90403
      If you have been wondering ... Chris has a new video and he EXPLAINS ALL!

• By Hepplewhite Explorations
      Here is our latest video, its been a while.
      This is more of a trip log / vlog than anything else.

I hope you enjoy, subscribe if you can and comments and feedback are always welcome.

Stay Safe!

• By Smithsgold
      Finding Placer Gold with a Metal Detector and a Breaker Bar 
      Armed with a Breaker Bar and a Minelab SDC 2300, a White's Gold Master V-Sat Jeff and Gary ( Two Toe's ) head back to the Gravel Bar to finish up the search for Placer Gold Nuggets !!!!!
      Jeff brings the Big Breaker Bar and it boulder moving time on the creek while Gary searchs the high and Low bench for those elusive Nuggets.
      See what the guys find with there Metal detectors while working the Bedrock crevices both High and low !!!!!
      SG 037 Thanks for watching