How We Use Gold Detectors In European Creeks (minelab Goldmonster 1000 And GPZ 7000, White's Gmt)

Hello friends,

I made a two-part video about how we use Gold Detectors in European creeks. I first was scared of sharing it here, cause we really are no experts on metal detectors and you Pros here will sure find some things, I messed up. But maybe it's entertaining for you, to listen to a detector-non-Pro 😃.

Please cut me some slack. I tried to focus on the things, I do have some experience with and that's how we use the detectors in our creeks... Enjoy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

In the early 1980 a mate of mine did have a bit of success with just specking specimens in creeks. It has not been my method of prospecting, but he has a lot of success with detecting creeks. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, geof_junk said:

In the early 1980 a mate of mine did have a bit of success with just specking specimens in creeks. It has not been my method of prospecting, but he has a lot of success with detecting creeks. 

OK, I also heard from a colleague, they do this successfully in NZL.

I'm sure if I was the first one with a detector in the Swiss mountains, I would find a lot. But meanwhile the easily accessible open bedrock has been detected thoroughly. Unfortunately, we have a lot of boulders and not so much open bedrock. Or I should better say, thanks god we have a lot of boulders, so there is still something to find for us, there are not so many prospectors willing to pay the effort to remove them 😃.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, geof_junk said:

Look on the bright side, the greater the handicap the less will be competing against you.😉

yeah, exactly 💪🤠👍