6000 In The Usa.....

I totally understand that our Aussie brother's n sisters always get the jumpstart on the newest Minelab gold detector but our wait in the USA is getting totally ridiculous......

• Like 2

Lets hope you all get a good supply at once, not drips and drabs where the early birds get an unfair advantage while the rest are still waiting for one.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, geof_junk said:

Lets hope you all get a good supply at once, not drips and drabs where the early birds get an unfair advantage while the rest are still waiting for one.

Do you think there is a built up demand?  Can't be more than a few dozen go out the door in the first week, right?  😁

• Haha 2

On 5/13/2021 at 5:33 PM, geof_junk said:

I don`t understand why if someone steps up with the cash early that`s unfair to those who don`t, tis a risk they take and sometimes is rewarded.  Although with ML it is hardly a risk and has always been rewarded, even though they paid a premium in the Zs case and that may prove so also in the 6000s case.

MN I suspect tis all part of MLs marketing strategy, here on DP the 6000 hype has/is dominating big time and why not is only a 5 year happening.

• Like 5

I did put down a deposit a while back, but decided mainly due to financial reasons to turn it into a Equinox for now.  Who knows, maybe I should start posting wanted ads in the near future for a lightly used 6000 instead?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GotAU? said:

I did put down a deposit a while back, but decided mainly due to financial reasons to turn it into a Equinox for now.  Who knows, maybe I should start posting wanted ads in the near future for a lightly used 6000 instead?

Hold tight Im sure there will be  a few available :ph34r:

• Like 2

Apparently, you can buy the 6000 online from Dubai. It says in stock. I placed a dummy order and it goes all the way to the payment page...And also cheaper.

https://detectorshub.com/products/minelab-gpx-6000-gold-detector?variant=32965979308122

GPX-6000.thumb.JPG.18a79ca3af3211b99153b3a179e8c42e.JPG

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Gold Catcher said:

Apparently, you can buy the 6000 online from Dubai.

Likely got 2 batteries and a 17” coil too  😳

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Northeast said:

Likely got 2 batteries and a 17” coil too  😳

Yup. But the 14DD would be missing. Why is there always a catch with everything?🤔

• Haha 2