Nox'ed Another Little 3.3 Gram Beauty

Many, many pounds of gold have been found before the 6000 has come out and many, many tons of gold have been found before any detector came out.  We can still have fun with what we've got.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Chris Ben said:

Great nugget,  lots of character!! I have started using my equinox to find gold. I think the gold I've found registered from a 6 to 11 on the EQ. Gerry what range has your gold been with the Equinox? 

Chris 

I have dug gold nuggets and specimens my NOX reads from -#1 to #25.  Realize the amount of mineralized soil around will affect ID.   The depth of a nugget can affect the ID.  The kind of hotrock on top or near a nugget can affect the ID.  The density of gold can affect the ID.  The old saying is true to this day.  If you never want to miss gold, then dig it all.  Even though I don't always do that, but it is true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, beatup said:

gerry were you using the new 10 x 5 elip gold coil or a minelab coil on the nox ?

I used the stock coil last week as a customer wanted to purchase my 10" Ellip coil and so I felt keeping a customer happy is most important.  So I don't have one right now.  I'll get another order down the road, just not sure when.

• Like 4

Continue to be impressed with people's success with the nox. Nice find!

• Like 1