Mojave On Ebay For $399!

On 9/21/2021 at 11:28 AM, bigtim1973 said:

Watch out....one has popped up here for 425.00!!

Maybe I will be able to retire if I hold on to mine for a few more years.

Sure it is not same guy?

I’ve wanted to try one of those Tesoros but not at those prices.  Seemed a bit steep to me for what they are.  

But I guess similar thing happened with some Whites stuff like TRX pinpointer...  I’m glad I got to try one before that and was able to break even on it when I decided to let it go.  Wouldn’t have even thought to try and price gouge on it. 

Had two Mojave's, one bought brand new the other used, I think new they were $285 if I remember right. I can't imagine paying more than about $300 for one no matter what the condition. But that's just me. Beep and digs can be both fun and frustrating. I'm all for the new tech now, Target ID, wireless headphones, multiple target tones, etc. I don't think I could go back.

• 7 months later...
On 9/22/2021 at 1:32 PM, abenson said:

Had two Mojave's, one bought brand new the other used, I think new they were $285 if I remember right. I can't imagine paying more than about $300 for one no matter what the condition. But that's just me. Beep and digs can be both fun and frustrating. I'm all for the new tech now, Target ID, wireless headphones, multiple target tones, etc. I don't think I could go back.

$251.10 (new)

(h.h.!)

j.t.