Little Over A Year With The Multi Kruzer I've Settled On These Settings

Figured I would post my base settings for anyone that cares. Good stable starting point for the Multi Kruzer and Kruzer. Probably work find on Amphibio series too.

First off the filtered modes work best with gain no higher than 89 so I use that as a baseline. I also use normalized scaling on the Multi so any tone breaks are the same when changing frequencies. Most of the hunting is done in 3 tone, 2 tone works fine for general relic hunting, Gen is nice in lower trash areas and checking on size of faint targets. 4 tone I use in heavy trash where notch audio keeps much of the noise minimal and any loud targets I investigate. This saves me from constantly screen checking as I can just slow sweep over an area and pick out much of the good stuff ie, gold chains, average gold rings, all USA coins including trimes, half dimes, eagle nickels etc etc. Beach I found the notch audio better so I can tell iron from non iron easier where the stock setting the targets would be choppy in many cases. Last is the Deep Mode which is ok for checking for deep or fringe targets but still tough to follow so I don't generally hunt in that mode. Keeping the iSat on 0 (except Gen Mode) and gains within a reasonable range you can use tracking on ground that varies a lot. If anyone has some better setting be nice to see them.

Gen Mode:

Gain 89

Tone 33

Threshlold 40

iSat 6

2 Tone:

Gain 79

Disc 0

Fe Vol 1

Tone Break 12

Tone 15/40

iSat 0

3 Tone:

Gain 89

Disc 0

Fe vol 2

Tone Break 18/66

Tone 15/32/64

iSat 0

4 Tone:

Gain 79

Disc 0

Notch breaks: 0-18, 25-27, 33-37, 45-63, 71-75, 81-85, 93-99

Fe Vol n1

Tone Breaks 15/30/66

Tone 15/33/45/64

iSat 0

Beach:

Gain 89

Disc 2

Notch 3-15

Fe Vol n2

Tone 15/30

iSat 0

Deep:

Gain 89

Disc 4

Notch 5-18

Fe Vol n1

Tone Break 10

Tone 15/45

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Little Over A Year With The Multi Kruzer I've Settled On These Settings