Cleaning The Environment One Tack At A Time

Liked the bottom left lot, and the  "So Far!"  and remember that you are reducing the amount of heavy metals out there in the environment. 👍

Without counting (I'm too lazy) it looks like your gold-to-trash ratio is very roughly 1 to 10.  That seems quite good.  The old reliable Fisher Gold Bug 2 is still holding its own.

IMO, we are priveleged to be able to harvest the land.  Removing unnatural blemishes is just paying back for those opportunities.  We're recovering them anyway, so what is the sacrifice?  Feeling good about our contributions (what some call 'karma') leads to a less cluttered mind, better able to concentrate on finding the occasional keeper that makes it all worthwhile.  Keep up the good work!

• Like 3

Thanks guys for the response.  I was just watching a video of a guy in Victoria and although he was getting tiny nuggets, he got this great signal from about 10 inches down and it turned out to be.................a shotgun pellet.  Got to get me one of those,  so I can add to my pellet collection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gary,  Your display is very nice and shows actual finds as some folks seem to think it's all about the gold.

You dig a little more iron than I do, but that's the best way to clean it out.  Might as well swing the new GPX-6000 and dig it all, but go deeper than the VLF. 

Thanks for mentioning for everyone to pack out there trash digs when possible.

Hope to see you this summer again.

I collect/keep all non Gold finds also, put them in a Maxwell House coffee can I keep in my side by side. My take looks a lot like yours.