So i won one of the GPX Contests and here is what you get.  A T-shirt that only your wife can wear because we all know Americans where XL-XXL, this one was a medium.  Plus its a GPX6000 shirt that you get to wear while using your other Minelab detectors as you wait months on end for yours 😂😂😂. Love it! 🤦‍♂️

However the new hats are pretty cool and actually fit.

14A646EA-021F-429C-A361-6A7907C90588.jpeg

F00C70EC-84B4-4646-B734-2605FC6EC7FF.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I noticed that there is 6 rows of stitches on the cap, does each row have 1000 stitches eg 6000 🤣

• Haha 4

Now that's some funny stuff there.

Do they pay you to wear that billboard?

On 5/14/2021 at 4:56 PM, afreakofnature said:

So i won one of the GPX Contests and here is what you get.  A T-shirt that only your wife can wear because we all know Americans where XL-XXL, this one was a medium.  Plus its a GPX6000 shirt that you get to wear while using your other Minelab detectors as you wait months on end for yours 😂😂😂. Love it! 🤦‍♂️

However the new hats are pretty cool and actually fit.

14A646EA-021F-429C-A361-6A7907C90588.jpeg

F00C70EC-84B4-4646-B734-2605FC6EC7FF.jpeg

image.jpg

😄The hat is great, however as for the shirt, do they pay you to wear that advertisement?🤑

My wife will wear it as a pajama shirt.  So I will get to see the GPX6k advertisement all night 🤣

2 hours ago, afreakofnature said:

My wife will wear it as a pajama shirt.  So I will get to see the GPX6k advertisement all night 🤣

That sounds like a double downer, “not today honey, check back maybe in another week...”😆

• Haha 2

I'm a little squirt....medium would fit me just fine

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By phrunt
      Codan/Minelab's share price of $9.81 today when it reached $19.35 in June and has been in free fall ever since would indicate something is up.    I hope it doesn't affect them releasing new detectors as they tighten the belt.  I am guessing the Deus 2 and Legend won't be a good thing for it either.   What I don't get is why they didn't ride a high with the GPX 6000 release, normally any detector release shoots up their share price, instead it went down.
    • By kac
      My detecting buddy found this Ma Coin.
      https://garrett.com/apextopfinds/winners
    • By Tahts-a-dats-ago
      I received an email (from ML) asking me to go to a link and fill out a survey. The survey mostly consisted of questions regarding thoughts on competitors, Minelab itself, what I'm looking for in a metal detector, and how Minelab could improve.
      I have never (previously) received such an email from Minelab, and took it as an indication of several things:
      1. Minelab is paying attention to the competition and to the consumer.
      2. Minelab sees challenges coming and plans to meet those challenges head-on.
      3. Minelab sees room for improvement and is taking steps to make those improvements.
      I did find it a bit odd that Minelab's survey included Whites as a competitor, but I suppose that's due to there being a lot of Whites machines still in use. It is possible that ML thinks it possible that Garretts will release machines under the Whites label at some point in the future.
      From the USA standpoint it was a bit odd that ML also included Quest as a competitor, but that inclusion makes a lot of sense in other markets (where Quest seems to have a decent share of the market).
      Minelab's survey does include Fisher and Bounty Hunter, but no mention of Teknetics. Is that indicative of something, or a simple oversight?
      It is no surprise that ML is eager to protect/grow its market share; however I am still pleased in knowing that ML clearly intends to rise to the challenge presented by the competition. That is great news (though expected news) for all who enjoy metal detecting.
      I do wonder what caused the survey. Was it the new teaser from XP? The tease from NM? Something else, or just business as usual?
    • By phrunt
      Well, Nokta are having an end of year promo, a little while until the end of the year yet so they're starting early 🙂

Some pretty good deals really, more so the Anfibio and Multi deal but I guess they're not selling at the moment with the anticipated multi freaker coming, and judging by this promo sale the multi is not coming out before Christmas.... a long wait gets even longer.