6000 Vs Z7000 With X-coils Combo

• The title was changed to 6000 Vs Z7000 With X-coils Combo

Had to turn it off. The background (foreground?) music is just too bloody loud to hear him talk properly. I don't know why many videos feel they need music. Maybe because they don't have enough good content?😁

• Like 2

Steve, That's not cussing in Australia----🤣-- 

I have had Sheila's in Meeka come off with worse expletives than that old fat bas..... 🤠

The "Taskmaster" was the one who really taught me how to cuss Aussie style------he led by example---

(Dont know what he was cussing about all the time tho.... I was right there too... )

It was hard to tell because when he was looking right at me a frantically waving his arms like a madman and yelling, "%&^@)()#(_ @#)*)@#*@_.... bleep bleep bleep-&^%&%)^#@&---- it made me think maybe he had seen something behind me that upset him........??????--Yeh THAT'S IT...something behind me...yep.. had to be...

I was able to witness the the same type behavior from my Dimbulah mentor---almost exactly the same type string of expletives spewed over a prolonged period of time one morning----( i dont forget those lessons) 😳😉

May even heard a little of it in the FNQ with the Goldhounds---but yeah naw, Tremain is too laid back, Dave wasnt there enough to see me in action..lol... ....now Dale...... yeah Dale may have snapped once or twice whilst trying to explain something to me again ----- for the hundreth time.... hahahahaha----- 

Lord I wish I were back!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Tis just that you up-overs stretch us past our limits, don`t they learn youse nothin up there, ya got come down-under to get edumacated.

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Tis no BS the ZX coil 17 Concentric has that sort of depth/sensitivity to scraps of gold, but IMHO it is beaten hands down only by one detector, the ML6000/11 mono if used with BT Torus band speakers or standard included BT ML100 H/phones seriously, what will the 6000 do with its 17Mono..... I am sorry X coil but that`s the reality of this fast paced tech world. Mono spiral coils for the 6000 may be the go for you, an around 12x8 be a top first build if possible.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Until such time ML and X coil get together to eliminate the need for the patch cable, X coils are only the go for enthusiasts. The majority of consumers understandably want an off the shelf product. So to X coil I say, some of us will go down the patch cable route but the majority will not, that is very obvious from the X coil threads on this forum. 

The Fat Bastard vid shows the Z being cable connected ( did he mention what to? the music got to me I was rockin😉) whereas the 6000 appears stock standard on external speaker, the external speaker is good but the H/phone or Torus band lift detection capability of the 6000 well above that of the X coil range I use including the 17 concentric on scrap gold at depth. This is my opinion, we do not all share the same opinions because we are individuals working different ground.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Whoops JP we posted together again must get a apX satellite😉 For me until the 6000 has comparable coils to my Z/X combo and the 6000 shows it has depth of the Z/X on the larger stuff I`ll be keeping Z.

• Like 2