Raining Hard At Sawtooth & Rye Patch

2 hours ago, Condor said:

It's been drizzling all day, now turned to heavy rain and thunder.  If you're planning a trip out here plan accordingly. 

Yikes! We are on the way. Hitting the ground Monday (maybe from what you say). Long drive and we are past the point of no return. Maybe a day or so of scouting coming up.

2 hours ago, Condor said:

It's been drizzling all day, now turned to heavy rain and thunder.  If you're planning a trip out here plan accordingly. 

I will be in the Lovelock area tomorrow, weather should calm down by then. Good luck and be careful. Can't wait for that wet NNV salty ground tomorrow. Wish I already had my 6000/14DD !!

• Like 3

Love meeting folks with gold fever. We are in a silver jeep with black cargo pod. Say hi if you see us.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Arky said:

Love meeting folks with gold fever. We are in a silver jeep with black cargo pod. Say hi if you see us.

Sounds good. I will be on the other side of RP in the Thunder Mountain area. Perhaps I stop by.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Condor said:

It's been drizzling all day, now turned to heavy rain and thunder. 

So is it time for me to bring my sluice?

I am planning a trip out there in the future and hope I meet some good people such as you and other members

Good luck and happy hunting

• The title was changed to Raining Hard At Sawtooth & Rye Patch

Good advice Steve. Spent my career doing fieldwork in the west and what you say is true.