Rechargeable " Canned Air " Blower

Looks good. I always keep a Dewalt mini blower in my truck when traveling on dirt roads. When I get to my cabin and blow the truck off. Since all my tools are Dewalt I have many batteries. Not as compact as the blower you posted but has a lot of power.

61328WPAAqL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• Like 6

I just throw it to the wind and let the dust settle it.  Oh wait, that’s what I do for making hard decisions, not cleaning up stuff... 😉

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

- just open all car doors and blow away! :smile:

Never even thought of that....thanks!  My house is a log house and has a vaulted ceiling and those logs get real dusty especially from burning wood stove 100% to heat.  Springtime I wait for a breezy day, crack all doors and windows open, put a large fan next to one door for an exhaust fan, plug in the leaf blower and blow the place down.  Gotta be real careful around pictures, etc. to not blow them down but it actually works pretty good if you're careful (I got it down pretty good)...lol   Vacume afterwards, a little dusting here and there and done.  You can move a lot of dust but eventually you'll have to do it the hard way with a hand broom and ladder along with open doors, exhaust fan setup.....   Oneguy home dust removal system!

Never even though about doing my rig?...DUH!!!!!  Thanks for that!  Gonna hit my wood/gold rig right now (hasn't been cleaned in 3-4 yrs)...lmao!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, oneguy said:

Never even thought of that....thanks!  My house is a log house and has a vaulted ceiling and those logs get real dusty especially from burning wood stove 100% to heat.  Springtime I wait for a breezy day, crack all doors and windows open, put a large fan next to one door for an exhaust fan, plug in the leaf blower and blow the place down.  Gotta be real careful around pictures, etc. to not blow them down but it actually works pretty good if you're careful (I got it down pretty good)...lol   Vacume afterwards, a little dusting here and there and done.  You can move a lot of dust but eventually you'll have to do it the hard way with a hand broom and ladder along with open doors, exhaust fan setup.....   Oneguy home dust removal system!

Never even though about doing my rig?...DUH!!!!!  Thanks for that!  Gonna hit my wood/gold rig right now (hasn't been cleaned in 3-4 yrs)...lmao!

Those of us with drywashers have gas powered blowers for cleanups too- accidentally sucked up a dollar bill in mine and it made change with it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, klunker said:

Aint technology grand! I used a 95 cent whisk broom the last time I cleaned my Jeep - but that was before they invented rechargeable batteries .

I completely screwed myself by selling my beater, and getting my first new at purchase rig in decades. Now I do not want to drive on dirt roads, and don't want to scratch the paint. The other rig, pinstripe away was the rule... now I have to clear brush. Really stupid, but gotta say I feel really spoiled.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Between my dog, prospecting, and just living in Wyoming where anything I do is gonna be on dirt roads out in the boonies, I have no pretense of keeping my truck clean or pinstripe free. It's sacrificial for the cause, and like my last truck I just drive it to the ground for decades and then sell for parts when I'm finished with the mess. 😄

I might go spray it down at the carwash once a year though if I'm trying to impress a lady.

• Like 8

Cars in a city like Santa Monica get street crud and the blooming trees this time of year will match just about anything a desert has.  This old 4Runner has been over the dirt roads of California, Arizona, Nevada and Wyoming but these trees and birds here give it a patina unlike those roads.  The Jacaranda is a dirty tree.

IMG_20210516_100442_094.thumb.jpg.37b9a1f72be69f5ce25b45cf1640d467.jpg

• Like 3
  • Oh my! 1