Wyoming Gold At Its Best - Nice Nuggets

Gerry, 

Thanks for posting the WY gold. Looks like I need to make some new friends in WY, probably around the Atlantic City area.😂

Bill

• Like 1

If that came from a place that wasn't already long claimed or private I would be extremely surprised...and if so then whoever found those did a great job.

Most the likely places still had snowbanks when I left a few weeks ago.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Just in the last couple weeks I was sent a couple pics from a customer who visited WY with his GPZ-7000.  Now this customer knows his detector better than many, as he attended our 3 Days Field Training last Fall and it looks to be paying off.  Over 5 ounces of gold and many of them solid nuggets and this folks just came from WY.

Yes it's still out there for those who do research and legwork.  I just love seeing customers success and is shows my staff/I efforts at Training is paying off.

Anyone else been able to find any WY gold with a detector?

4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

WYTPGPZ71.jpg

WYTPGPZ72.jpg

nice looking Wyo gold-- (and never miss an opportunity for an unabashed commercial Gerry.!!!! ) 

🤣😂---- Sorry i couldnt help meself....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, jasong said:

If that came from a place that wasn't already long claimed or private I would be extremely surprised...and if so then whoever found those did a great job.

Most the likely places still had snowbanks when I left a few weeks ago.

But Jason that IS where all the gold is 😂

• Haha 1

I have a pretty good idea where that gold was found , congrats to your customer on some good finds  for wyoming.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bear said:

I found these two few years ago in WY with an SDC.  Pretty rough with bits of quartz attached. 

Thanks for giving us some more info on WY and sharing your success pics.

I tried 'around' Atlantic City for about half a day the year of the eclipse.  We tried some 'low spots' that were supposed to be open but we didn't get a sniff among the trash.  It is an interesting area to say the least and there is a great little historical park there.  I've got lots of pictures of it somewhere.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

(and never miss an opportunity for an unabashed commercial Gerry.!!!! ) 😂---- Sorry i couldnt help meself....

Hey,  I sell metal detectors for a living, so you know I'm not rich.  Plus, advertising  is getting expensive, so I slip come kudos to my staff/I on occasion, to keep up with Mail Order and Amazons.

At the rate I am getting the GPX-6000, I'll need to start selling dreams...that's right, I already do.

BTW, When you going to join us at Rye Patch?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1