Wyoming Gold At Its Best - Nice Nuggets

People.....These pictures are fake, WY does not have gold, go to AZ or NV......no gold here, don't bother coming.  😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

OK I admit, the gold is real, but not from WY. 

Don't do it Gerry ... take it back ... it will come back to haunt you.  Now no one is going to believe you, especially Paul.  If you could get Paul a trip to Oz he would sing your praises forever.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

OK I admit, the gold is real, but not from WY.  As Brian said, WY is not known for gold, just gold diggers.

gold-digger.jpg

This picture I have in mind every morning when I go out detecting.....But to make this happen I need to dig first 🤣

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Don't do it Gerry ... take it back ... it will come back to haunt you.  Now no one is going to believe you, especially Paul.  If you could get Paul a trip to Oz he would sing your praises forever.

I do want to make sure everyone does know, my original post of this gold coming from WY is 100% true as they were just found this month by my customer with a GPZ-7000.  Sorry if I confused anyone a I was having fun with a few of you.

It's 100% WY Gold and looks damn nice.

We enjoy this forum, the people and sharing finds as it just goes to show some of the opportunities are still out there. 

On a rare occasion (for the customers who allow me) I get to share some amazing new discoveries.  No WY gold is not new, but how often do we really hear of it, let alone get to see it.  The customer was very specific about me not dropping any location or name and I totally understand why.

Hopefully they will allow me to share more down the road as I really do think this WY Au is quite the treat.

• Like 4

On 5/20/2021 at 6:37 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

Hey,  I sell metal detectors for a living, so you know I'm not rich.  Plus, advertising  is getting expensive, so I slip come kudos to my staff/I on occasion, to keep up with Mail Order and Amazons.

At the rate I am getting the GPX-6000, I'll need to start selling dreams...that's right, I already do.

BTW, When you going to join us at Rye Patch?

I'll have to pass on Rye Patch--- OZ has spoilt me.... not just the gold , but the overall experience with great people, crazy geology, and food--- did i say FOOD!!!!! 

Now thats not to say i dont know a few on here who can slap together a pretty good meal and fiesta..... and quite a few are within 500 miles of RP....

• Like 1