Are You A Big Gold Hunter Or Just Want It All?

14 hours ago, beatup said:

i can find the dinks with the 7000 just fine smallest i have found with .05 gram.

You bring up a very good point on the dinks with a 7000 as I have done the same.

The new 6000 is showing to be even more sensitive to smaller gold.  As I have stated before, I'm not much into dinks anymore for the most part (I'll do it when I get my 6000, just to see how well it does and for my own knowledge of knowing the 6000's capabilities), but I do want to see how it does on my invisible specimens.  I do think it will perform better than the 7000 on those pieces and that interests me as many of my pieces have over a 1/4 oz of gold, a few over a 1/2 oz and a couple over an oz of the heavy yellow metal.  Just mind boggling to witness a higher end detector not seeing that much gold.

As for the exact little dinks with a 6000, that's not my priority why I am getting one, but the 2 pounds less in weight most certainly is.

For my customers though, I'm totally happy the 6000 will find smaller gold than the 7000, as I feel there will be some fun times ahead at the old patches.

Thanks for your input.

• Like 3

I think the chorus sums up how I feel about it... 🤣

• Haha 1