Put The AQ To The Test Today And Was Rewarded With Some Silver And 1 Gold

Nice oldie. Congrats

• Thanks 1

Mike that is a beauty! I remember several years ago you were telling me that right side could possibly hold deep gold, You sure were correct! No one else can find gold at that spot, Except the AQ and Mikes Skills!! Got to love the AQ!

• Like 2

Excellent! Nice Buffalo nickles too. Love finding Buffalo nickles and almost never find one with a visible date. Can't tell if the date is legible on yours or not ... they look a little worn ... but a great hunt!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

Nice haul.  Thanks for sharing.  Wish I had a salt water beach near me.

Thank you. I'm very fortunate to like close to the water.

7 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Mike that is a beauty! I remember several years ago you were telling me that right side could possibly hold deep gold, You sure were correct! No one else can find gold at that spot, Except the AQ and Mikes Skills!! Got to love the AQ!

😂Thanks Joe. The AQ sure has it's place in these areas. Still need to spend more time in tone mode, but I can see this machine paying for itself in no time.

HH

Mike

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tvr said:

Excellent! Nice Buffalo nickles too. Love finding Buffalo nickles and almost never find one with a visible date. Can't tell if the date is legible on yours or not ... they look a little worn ... but a great hunt!

Thanks TVR. These both had dates 1930 nad 1936.

HH

Mike

• Like 1

Great hunt! Excellent ring and silver and Buffalo's and not much junk. If after a storm that sand moves even a little, I can't wait to see what you get there.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Put The AQ To The Test Today And Was Rewarded With Some Silver And 1 Gold

12 hours ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

Nice haul.  Thanks for sharing.  Wish I had a salt water beach near me.

4 hours ago, Mikeguard01 said:

Thank you. I'm very fortunate to like close to the water.

Even though many struggle finding gold at the beaches here...... I think we are very blessed to be near the water. I remember a old-timer tell me  "One could step out in the water at any spot in the bay and find something" 

Let everyone know, I learned a lot from Mike over the last 5 years when we had a chance to get out together. Excellent beach reader and hunter. 

• Like 4