Memorial Weekend Contest, Win A Minelab GPX 6000 Dream

8 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Those were pretty bad on me, but that last one, the trickle and tease of the GPZ-7000 almost did me in and this go around, Iโ€™m not sure 50/50 I was told?ย  Wife thinks I should double my life insurance, but I told her โ€œitโ€™s an existing conditionโ€.

51/50 I believe you meant to say...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cool contest!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great idea Gerry, and thanks for the opportunity however I can only go on Saturday so I can be with my family.

We are going to lay a wreath for my grandfather who was in the Air Force and the Navy, and then travel north to lay a wreath on my great grandfathers grave who in WWII won 2 silver stars a bronze star along with 3 purple hearts before being sent back home.

I will be thinking of all who find some gold this weekend, but my heart is with those who have fallen for our country.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Gerry I am a bit disappointed after spending half an hour standing on my head reading your post, that I am excluded because I live in Australia, but I will forgive you this time.

๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

19 hours ago, LuckyLundy said:

Wow,ย Sounds Fun!

Rick

All you have to do Rick, is pointย the camera at yourself with one hand while holding a detector and Snap.ย  But I know you, you'll do better than that.ย ย 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Norvic said:

Righto just because I`m downunder I can`t enter the comp, but I`d like to post in this thread and join the fun, if I may. This photo is an oz of that lovely 6000 stuff organized in a Memorial significant number, now whilst today that number has been adopted by another international "forum" as a sign off, this number came from early war time. (no its not the number of nuggets as there is actually 83) No more clues, let your keyboard direct you to the Memorial significance of this number.

ย 

ย 

DP2.thumb.jpg.6b47c5f9c2458bc473aed89c0458546e.jpg

Norvic,ย  You and all Aussie friends are most welcome to join and have fun.ย  As a Minelab Dealer, I am not allowed to ship outside of the US.ย  Nice batch of gold.ย  I'll bite on your #73, thanks to Wikipedia - "No. 73 Wing was a Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) wing of World War II"

• Like 4