Memorial Weekend Contest, Win A Minelab GPX 6000 Dream

Thanks Gerry. It was a fun event and really generous of you. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the contest Gerry !

I try to live for my friends that didn't come back and help those that did , a broken shell of what they were before going..........

Congrats Jeff ! 

May your luck continue on the hunt.

• Like 5

Congratulations Jeff.

• Like 2

Good one Gerry! A good contest idea and very generous of you, also congratulations Jeff, I'm really pleased you won it.  You'll put that Monster through its paces.  I really like the Monster and I'm sure you will too.

• Like 8

Thanks for the great idea, Gerry! And also for sharing your thoughts about this important day and about the heroes we lost and their families. Jeff, congratulations! I know the Monster is not highly regarded by some, but you will see this is a great detector, in particular when paired with the 5 inch coil. It is very sensitive to small gold and handles mineralized ground surprisingly well. It is my to-go detector in highly trashed river canyons where an iron meter is a must have. It has found me many nice little flakes and nuggets and some bigger ones too. You will love it!

GC

• Like 5

Thank's for your service Gerry, and all the other's that served, and those who didn't come home!!😔🙏🇺🇸  And of course the contest! That was fun, and solemn at the same time! Not an easy combo to pull off!

Jeff, congratulations! You are well deserving of the prize, and are in the right places to put it to good use!

I only entered once to give you all a better chance,😜 and to enjoy a rare picture of my good looking mug!🤓  Not to much call for a Monster in S. Florida, but who knows; the occasional nugget does turn up at the 1715 wreck sites on the Treasure Coast!👍👍

• Like 5