4 hours ago, mn90403 said:

The first person I asked about it was a Jewish guy I know and he said he thought it was Masonic but he said that is not the Star of David.

Well ... little did he know!

I think as has been suggested that one side has nothing to do with the other.  It has a thick lamination or plastic on it and I need to take a better picture of the eye but it is 3D.  By that I mean it sits above the surface and I still don't know what would be in the little circles.

Last year I found an 18K 5 pointed star that I thought was a Star of David but it was not. Pretty sure the Star of David has 6 points. Cool looking find.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Compass said:

Last year I found an 18K 5 pointed star that I thought was a Star of David but it was not. Pretty sure the Star of David has 6 points. Cool looking find.

As pointed out on a previous pic, there is a small six pointed star on the pendant that has the appearance of the Star of David,

• Like 3

The enamel is probably ceramit, a color fill used on white metal castings where cloisonne can't be used because of melt temp req for cloisonne is higher than the metals melt temp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chase Goldman said:

As pointed out on a previous pic, there is a small six pointed star on the pendant that has the appearance of the Star of David,

Missed that - thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hebrew symbolism for god ? Google Tetragrammaton explanation in many forms. Cool find!!!