California Gold Rush Camp Hunt

Impressive condition of that dime -- I'd estimate its grade at VF-30.  You continue to amaze with your early California finds.

• Like 1

This is sick.  Just plain sick.   I went on a 2-day trek, only to come back with a sickly V nickel.   And you go and find a bust dime !   That's it, I'm planting a GPS device on your vehicle for sure now !   😜

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Impressive condition of that dime -- I'd estimate its grade at VF-30.  You continue to amaze with your early California finds.

Thank you GB.  If you want to see something amazing it would be the amount of lead on this site.  They must have daily target practice or they were fighting off the natives, I am not sure. 

21 minutes ago, Tom_in_CA said:

This is sick.  Just plain sick.   I went on a 2-day trek, only to come back with a sickly V nickel.   And you go and find a bust dime !   That's it, I'm planting a GPS device on your vehicle for sure now !   😜

Found it with that junky DEUS Tom.  I actually have come to really like the DEUS.   

Great looking dime, and some great use of your detector.

Keep up the nice finds and good luck on your next outing.

Good one Chris, and well worth the trip. Heck if I just found the buckle I'd be happy.

The stuff you dig is well preserved. More display worthy than what we get over here! That dime has value in that condition.

I've seen the Deus in action, seems like a winner. You're making your detectors pay.

• Like 1

She is gorgeous..The Deus is a great little guy to hunt with..once you understand French.

strick

• Like 1