Second-first Day With The New Nugget Finder 12" Round Z Searchcoil For GPZ 7000

Looks like this coil may be the answer to my "I own a 7000 should I get a 6000" dilemma.  By the way, I like the old name tag better than the new one--looks more "professional".🤓

• Like 3

Hey Guys,

I have a few testimonials on it so far, but here is one -  

Hey Rob, got the coil yesterday and got out for a couple hours in the evening. Worked an area where I’ve found good gold and have worked to death with the stock coil and a gold monster. I like the Z search

image0 (3).jpeg

• Like 4

Aye ML no doubt can be taught little about detector manufacturing but they could take a leaf out of the aftermarket coil manufacturers book and produce even better detectors or let the aftermarket fellows do what they do best. Contentious issue I know but it is for us users benefit and users/purchasers are what tis about.

• Like 5

Norvic,

I agree, Minelab could, if they really wanted to, hurt or really eliminate the aftermarket coil business, but they again why?  I think the aftermarket companies have probably increased Minelab sales over the last 20 years, allowing the customers to even have more options over other manufactures.  

The one advantage to date is there are so many items such as coils, headphones, boosters, battery system, headphones, covers, heavy duty skid plates and more available for the Minelab metal detectors and very little for other manufactures.  

Just my thoughts,

Rob

• Like 3