Metal Detecting & Drywashing "can" Be Rewarding

Thanks Rob for the show and tell.

As we get older it’s nothing like reminiscing of time’s past.

The Best To You Rob .

Chuck 

• Like 3

I hope that one of these days I can get out west to do some of that, all I need to get is a decent dry blower system.

I have more sluices, pans, and everything that goes with them for creeks and streams.

I enjoyed the video and the information you provided so thank you very much.

• Like 3

Hey Mike and all,

Yes, there were several other videos, I'm trying to dig them up.  I guess I never uploaded them to Youtube, but I did have more footage of the wash completely gutted out and me walking down it and the gold! :biggrin:

Thanks for all the comments. 

Rob

• Like 2

On 6/1/2021 at 9:10 PM, Valens Legacy said:

I hope that one of these days I can get out west to do some of that, all I need to get is a decent dry blower system.

I have more sluices, pans, and everything that goes with them for creeks and streams.

I enjoyed the video and the information you provided so thank you very much.

Rob’s video shows it like it really is, it can be hard work but it also it can be fun.  And you don’t need to bring your own drywasher to do it. Announce your plans when you are visiting the west I am sure that more than one of us would gladly use an extra shovel bum to schlep buckets full of dirt over to our drywashers!  😁

Seriously though, if ever visiting in So Cal, I’d meetup with someone from DP to go for a day as a guest to one of the club claims I belong to or to an open BLM area.  Drywashing and detecting can be pretty fun and there’s always at least a bit of color to be found.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1