Finally A Big Nugget Caught On Film With The 6k

Very interesting!  Both are nice finds.  Yes, the depth on the 1/4 gram is impressive.  🙂  Looks like the 6000 could be a winner.  It will be nice to see the results of its application here in the states once we have machines in the field.

• Like 2

Aye you fellows are in for a treat, I`ve got to agree with the user comments in that last vid the shaft lockdowns are a wee annoying, imagine the aftermarket fellows will come up with a better idea, but the depth/signal response in difficult/varying ground of the 6000 will blow you away.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Norvic said:

Aye you fellows are in for a treat, I`ve got to agree with the user comments in that last vid the shaft lockdowns are a wee annoying, imagine the aftermarket fellows will come up with a better idea, but the depth/signal response in difficult/varying ground of the 6000 will blow you away.

Hi how does the 6000 do on alot of big iron stones in red soil ?-Thx :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Mike C... said:

Hi how does the 6000 do on alot of big iron stones in red soil ?-Thx :ph34r:

Improvement on previous GPXs, and with good slow coil control, allowing the 6000s GB to work goes close to illiminating in my ground. Operator coil control is still paramount, and I suspect always will be.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Nice videos with some impressive finds, I thank you for showing them to us.

Keep up the good hunting and should you find something small and shinny that you don't want just mail it to me.

Good luck on your next outing, and stay safe.

Ah, the 6000, so light you can swing it all day without a bungy or swing arm. Oh wait, she is using both !

Nice nugget, but any of the previous GPX machines would have got it.

Rick

• Thanks 1